Men′s socks – Extra fine merino wool
Not scratchy and not shrinkable. Cools in heat and warms in cold weather
These are the well-known facts about merino wool and you could write much more.
The human sensitivity threshold is around 25 microns, since merino wool has only between 16 and 24.5 microns, merino wool does not scratch. The fibers are curled and this creates air chambers that store the body heat. Since air conducts heat very badly, merino wool isolates itself to the outside - against cold and also against heat.
Perfect for both autumnal and winter temperatures.
Here you will find information about the yarn manufacturer. The yarn is dyed according to Ökotex Standard 100.
• 100% extra fine merino wool
• breathable, calf-high and smooth knit
• very comfortable to weart
• climate-regulating and odour-resistant
• reinforced toe and heel area
• Made in Italy by Calze Vitrano for Langer & Messmerr
• available in black, coffee, dark blue, bordeaux, dark green
Please note: Other additional items pictured are for decoration purposes only and not included in product sale.