Socks Filoscozia made from mercerized cotton
The yarn consists of hand-picked extra long staple cotton with 34/36 mm long fibers from Egypt / Sudan or Peru. Mako combed and 2-thread, with the following fineness: NE 60 / 2NM (NM2 / 100), the yarn is spun. Then the yarn is mercerized and then dyed according to Ökotex Standard 100.
John Mercer developed a cotton finishing process in the mid-19th century, with the following properties: non-shrinking and a higher liquid pick-up and silk-like sheen.
Yarn manufacturer and manufacturing process: Filmar.it Filoscocia.it• made of 100% cotton
• breathable, knee-high and smooth knit
• pleasant wearing comfort coupled with higher strength
• reinforced toe and heel area
• Made in Italy by Calze Vitrano for Langer & Messmer
• available in the colors black, burgundy, red, brown, green, jeans, dark blue
Please note: Other additional items pictured are for decoration purposes only and not included in product sale.